Give your loved one a gift they will remember for years with the Make Life Sweeter Flower Gift from Heart & Thorn. Packed with everything they need to brighten their day; this beautiful sunflower box gift is sure to be a hit with them. Gathered in a designer box, this sunflower arrangement also features roses, hydrangeas, and more! You can even customize this gift by adding on additional gourmet goodies from our extensive collection.
This arrangement features sunflowers, roses, green hydrangeas, and daisies gathered in a tall black designer box (size 3) measuring 15cm in diameter and 19cm tall or 6 inches in diameter and 7.5 inches tall. If you wish, you can add any wine, champagne, beer, liquor or gourmet gifts from our list of add-ons to this gift.
I used this service to send a sample day corporate gift to an attorney helping our corporation. Not impressed at all.
- They advertise same day delivery if before the deadline in nyc, ordered Thursday morning and the delivery happened the next Thursday.
- the order was for a bottle of fine whiskey and some flowers and chocolates. Only the flowers ( In less than great shape after 5 days in transit) and chocolates got delivered.
- it is always embarrassing to ask the receipient of a gift for what they received but through some exchanges I realized that the bottle tar made for most of the cost did not get delivered.
- notified customer service and they asked me to get a picture from the receipient of what hey for, another embarrassing moment. ( that’s when I saw the shape of the flowers and was not at all impressed)
- instead of trying to resolve the issue customer service just refunded me for the bottle, I had to find another service on my own to correct this and not appear to rediculous with the person we weee intending to thank for a service.
Terrible service I would not recommend it to anyone.
Showed up days after promised.
Flowers were dead.
Paid upgrade for their best wine, they sent cheap bottle
Paid to upgrade liquor to Jameson, not only didn’t they upgrade but there was no liquor at all in package
So I bought an 81 dollar flower and spirit package to be sent to a friend in America, as he just lost a loved one.
The flowers arrive but no spirits arrive at all. I tried emailing all of the email addresses on your website and they all bounce back as do not exist.
I ended up having to chat with someone not apart of your company and they told me I need photos of the basket. I got photos of the box inside the box the flowers and everything. Then I still get told they need the photo of the basket. Bare in mind I'm based in the UK and cannot just pop over to get the correct photos.
All in all customer service is shocking. Oh and as an afterthought I googled your company and the only thing that comes up is your closed permanently.
The order was never delivered just out $110
Not only was the gift delivered nearly two weeks late, but I also paid an extra $70 for an upgrade to MacAllan Gold scotch and the gift came with a cheap bottle of wine instead. I’ve contacted the company but no one will respond to me. My next stop is the BBB to try and keep this company from ripping anyone else off.