Pamper your loved ones with an elegant gift like the Summer Splash Lily Bouquet from Heart & Thorn. In a unique color and pattern, this bouquet is created from the freshest stems that are arranged by expert florists. With a delicate dash of color, this bouquet is a great gift for any occasion. Of course, if you would like to customize this gift even more, you can add any wine, champagne, beer, liquor or gourmet gifts from our list of add-ons. Please Note: The pictured bouquet has 16 stems.
This bouquet features white lilies and pink alstroemeria gathered in a floral wrap and tied with designer ribbon. If you wish, you can add any wine, champagne, beer, liquor or gourmet gifts from our list of add-ons to this gift.
Please Note: This gift basket contains perishable items. To guarantee freshness, we highly recommend that an express shipping method (Same-Day, Next-Day or Overnight) be used to ship any order consisting of fruits/chocolate-dipped fruits, cakes/baked goods, flowers/plants, cheese, and all other perishable items.
I ordered a really expensive gift basket for my sisters engagement after reading so many good reviews and not only was my order a day late, the $125 bouquet i ordered was completely smooshed up in a cardboard box, i have never seen sadder looking flowers…..and the specific packing instructions i left for the multiple bottles of champagne were completely ignored and they arrived packed in yards of plastic wrap with a bow on it. The most disappointing gift i have ever gotten for anyone i hope you work on improving your service!!!!
My friend sent me a photo of the flowers he received, they were not lilies but the cheap small versions. I wanted to support a local business rather than a corporation but sadly this disappointed greatly.
My recipient finally received the items but the flowers were dead.
I ordered flowers for my wife for our anniversary. I ordered 4 days in advance and paid for overnight shipping.
1. Shipped 10 days after guaranteed delivery date. This was not a FedEx problem. You never shipped on time, problem was on your end.
2. You shipped FEDEX GROUND whereas I paid extra $20 for FEDEX overnight express shipping.
3. And worst of all the flowers were wrong, I paid for Peruvian Lilies, but you shipped cheap $5 flowers that are not lilies at all.
4. The flowers looked dead on arrival. They are in terrible quality.
5. Your phone numbers are always busy and I cannot talk to anyone, always ask to leave voicemail, and your email replies take several days.
6. Terrible customer support.
Felt like I got scammed big time.
Absolutely the worst bouquet I received, followed by the worst customer service I've ever had. Never order from this website.